Saturday, November 9, 2013

Spinach Balls

Spinach Balls
Need a really awesome appetizer that is easy to make? I love these.  People who hate spinach love these.

Spinach Balls

1 Package (283 g) of Spinach, Cooked, Drained, and Squeezed
1/4 Cup (57 g) of Butter, Melted
1 Cup (200 g) of Stuffing Crumbs (I like Pepperidge Farm)
1/2 Cup (50 g) of Parmesan Cheese, Grated
Salt and Pepper, To Taste
3 Whole Eggs, Beaten

Mix all of the ingredients together and refrigerate until mixture sets up.

Just dump the ingredients into a bowl.
Form into balls.  Bake in a 350F/176C/Gas Mark 4 oven for 10-15 minutes.
All mixed together
If you are going to freeze them, put on a cookie sheet and freeze. Once they are frozen, put into a plastic bag. When ready to bake, do not defrost bake in a 350F/176C/Gas Mark 4 oven for 20 minutes.

The bottom line will I make these again? Yes.  I love these. I make a double batch and freeze them for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment