Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bloody Fingers

Finished fingers
These are the easiest Halloween treats to make. I use packaged lady fingers and decorate them with store-bought frosting. The result is amazing. To be completely honest, Katie came up with this idea. She did the bloody frosting with the red gel icing. It was pure mother daughter bonding time.
I tried to make my own blood colored frosting and failed miserably. I ended up buying red gel frosting. I will work on the perfect red colored icing for next year.

Bloody Fingers

Lady Fingers
Black Frosting
Red Frosting

Nail in process
Frost a nail on the tip of the lady finger. Next frost blood down the finger.

The bottom line: Will I make this again? yes, these are great and so easy. I love having them with my coffee in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment